INCLUDES: 2 – 5MP TOMO Grayscale Displays MDMG-522 BB, 1 – MXRT-7500 Controller Card, 1 – Medical QAWeb Calibration Software, 1 – X-Ray Clip, 1 – Desktop Light, ALL cables, drivers & accessories, 1 – pedestal to hold two displays
Optimized for digital breast tomosynthesis
Barco’s Mammo Tomosynthesis 5MP has been developed to optimize reading and interpretation of digital breast tomosynthesis, a groundbreaking imaging modality that significantly improves accuracy of breast cancer detection. Its unique technologies for tomosynthesis visualization increase conspicuity of the smallest details, providing radiologists with a new degree of diagnostic confidence.
The Mammo Tomosynthesis 5MP is the first display system available for breast tomosynthesis. It is cleared by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in standard and multi-frame digital mammography as well as breast tomosynthesis.
Quick readings, exceptional results
The Mammo Tomosynthesis 5MP ensures instant delivery of images without motion blur, increasing correct diagnosis and swift workflow.
Bright images, more details
Featuring twice the brightness of conventional systems and lasting twice as long, the Mammo Tomosynthesis 5MP offers unrivalled image precision and visibility of the most subtle details.
Less noise, improved accuracy
Screen noise often hides subtle details. That’s why the Mammo Tomosynthesis 5MP ensures pixel-perfect images without disturbing screen noise, offering clearer visibility of differences in tissue density.
Guaranteed compliance, diagnostic confidence
Automated checks of contrast and luminance, in combination with an online calibration service, result in an optimal working environment and worry-free readings.
- RapidFrame ™: RapidFrame technology counteracts motion blur when scrolling through a stack of images due to a high pixel refresh rate.
- Per Pixel Uniformity™: PPU measures and adjusts the luminance of each pixel, making every pixel permanently DICOM compliant.
- SmoothGray™: SmoothGray generates ultra-precise representations of grayscale images and eliminates quantization artifacts, reducing the overall noise in the images.
- DuraLight Nova™: the DuraLight Nova backlight ensures a diagnostic luminance of 1,000 cd/m². In addition, they last twice as long without increasing power consumption.
- I-Luminate™: a push on the ‘hot light’ I-Luminate button will temporarily boost display brightness, allowing inspection of subtle details or comparison of digital exams with film-based priors.
- I-Guard™: the integrated I-Guard sensor continually guards and adjusts the luminance output of the display, ensuring continuous compliance with the DICOM standard.
- QAWeb: the innovative MediCal QAWeb system is an easy-to-use, web-based tool for automated calibration and Quality Assurance.
- Adjustable dual-head stand: the dual-head stand allows users to angle the displays to fit their preferred position for optimum viewing.
- 5-year warranty: the Mammo Tomosynthesis 5MP is covered by a standard 5-year warranty.