FOR USE WITH CARESTREAM MAMMOGRAPHY LASER IMAGERS (5850, 6800 & 8900)
The precision and reliability you expect from CARESTREAM DRYVIEW Laser Imaging Film is now available in a new mammography-quality film. Carestream DRYVIEW DVM+ Mammography provides exceptional mammography imaging for quality diagnoses. The silver within the film results in highly consistent image contrast and precise, high-quality imaging. Using the superior Dmax > 4.0 printing preferred for mammography imaging, DVM+ produces exceptional mammography images to empower your staff to make confident diagnoses and provide extraordinary patient care.
Precise imaging for exceptional patient care
DRYVIEW DVM+ Mammography Film features Dmax > 4.0 printing, the industry preference for mammography. Distinct black tone and wide dynamic range, ensures clear, crisp diagnostic images. Proven support for CR, DR and FFDM mammography applications.
Exceptional convenience and cost savings
Variety of film sizes—Carestream DRYVIEW DVM+ Mammography Laser Imaging Film is available in three sizes to fit your mammography imaging needs.
Easy to use—Intuitive film loading makes DRYVIEW DVM+
Film the first choice for busy mammography departments. Long shelf life creates cost savings and convenience.
Compatibility—DRYVIEW DVM+ Film is compatible with
DRYVIEW 5850, 6800 and 8900 Laser Imagers.
Storage and Handling of Film
DRYVIEW Film requires reasonable care during storage and handling. DRYVIEW Film must be stored in a cool, dry place (41°F/5°C to 77°F/25°C) and protected from radiation and chemistry fumes in order to achieve consistent results up to the expiration date indicated on the film package.
• Tests under American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and ISO methods indicate DRYVIEW Film is archivable for 100+ years when stored at ANSI recommended temperatures (maximum 77°F/25°C)—far exceeding requirements for oncology and pediatric applications.
- DRYVIEW Film is system-matched with DRYVIEW Laser Imagers to enable Automatic Image Quality Control (AIQC).
- AIQC calibrates DRYVIEW Systems to optimize quality and help meet preset user preferences for contrast and density.
- AIQC requires no operator intervention, which reduces the chance for human error and elevates productivity.
- AIQC enables key features in the DRYVIEW 5850, 6800 and 8900 Laser Imagers—multi-width processing, higher maximum density, edge-to-edge printing and improved contrast resolution.
- To make the most of DRYVIEW DVM+ Mammography Imaging Film, DRYVIEW 8900 Laser Imagers must have the latest software version installed. Software updates are available from the Carestream Health service organization.