The J5 Ultrasound System offers touchscreen simplicity and intuitive workflow with focused musculoskeletal (MSK) exams in a compact, portable footprint.
The J5 Ultrasound System offers touchscreen simplicity and intuitive workflow with focused musculoskeletal (MSK) exams in a compact, portable footprint — exactly what you need to make fast, confident decisions at the point-of-care. The J5 System is especially well suited for evaluations in sports medicine, orthopedics and rheumatology that require needle visualization for ultrasound-guided injections and biopsies, and is optimized for the office environment providing:
- Increased staff efficiency
- Enhanced patient satisfaction
- Higher practice revenue
EASY TO LEARN AND USE
There is no steep learning curve or manual controls to navigate with the J5 System. Simply touch an MSK exam preset icon on the screen for frequently used functionality to appear before you tap, drag, pinch and slide to completion. One-touch optimization sharpens the image into crisp, clear view to aid in diagnosis.
The J5 System incorporates a 15” high-resolution, anti-glare screen with a wide viewing angle that remains touch-responsive through gloves and gel. Needles are clearly visible during ultrasound-guided procedures.
A three-second start-up time from standby, touch-enabled MSKspecific settings and precise fingertip measurement control help improve workflow efficiencies and allow patients to pass more quickly through your facility. Other productivity-enhancing features include built-in wireless communications and a 2+ hour battery. The J5 System is backed by a five-year warranty.
PORTABLE ERGONOMIC DESIGN
The J5 System can either be mounted on an ergonomically designed table stand, VESA plate for wall mounting or a height adjustable mobile cart.
- Transducer cable management
- Built-in battery supports 2+ hours of continuous scanning
- 15” high-resolution, anti-glare touchscreen with wide viewing angle
- Built-in wireless network
- Intuitive, touch-enabled user interface
- Simplified workflow with focused MSK presets
- Frequently used functions on top-level screens for rapid assessments
- Fingertip control menu areas and measurements
- One-touch image optimization
- Optimal needle visualization
- Start-up in under 25 seconds
- Five-year warranty