Fowler positioning comfortably accommodates patients for prolonged periods. Ideal for patient transport to and within the MRI suite, the MRI Stretcher with Fowler positioning is non-magnetic, all aluminum, and designed for heavy-duty use. Fowler positioning is infinitely adjustable and the stretcher comes complete with mattress, restraining straps and retractable guard rails. Five-inch ball bearing swivel casters provide easy, controlled mobility and lock firmly to secure the stretcher in position as needed.
Optional IV Rod mounts in a socket at the head end of the table.
Fowler positioning comfortably accommodates
patients for prolonged periods
- Fowler positioning
- 500-lb patient capacity
- Includes mattress and retractable guard rails
- Completely non-ferrous
– Tabletop: 72″ l x 24″ w (182.8 x 60.9 cm)
– Overall: 74.5″ l x 27.75″ w x 34″ h (189.3 x 70 x 86 cm)
- Fowler Positioning: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable, manual
- Wheels: 5″ locking casters
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (226.8 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Compliance: MR Conditional; Tested with Philips Achieva 3T System and tested and approved with Siemens Trio 3T System and the Siemens Verio 3T System.
- Weight: 110 lb (49.9 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 170 lb (77.1 kg)
- Warranty: One year