High-exposure procedures call for the ultimate radiation protection for your hands and wrists. Bar-Ray’s 12″ long Radiation Attenuating Gloves surround your hands in superior protection from direct and scattered secondary radiation emitted during fluoroscopic procedures. They designed these leaded gloves with the greatest dexterity, sensitivity, and comfort for the user. Thin fingertips mold to your hands and increase tactile sensitivity, plus there’s a lot more to love about these protective surgery gloves:
- Anatomically-correct curved fingers reduce hand fatigue.
- A soft, powder-free finish lends softness to the interior without irritating the skin.
- Fingertip thickness cover 0.300mm (0.012″) and 0.220mm (0.0088″).
- Ethylene oxide or Sterrad® permits sterilization of the protective gloves up to three times before disposing them.
- Compared to similar products, these gloves attenuate up to 50 percent more direct beam radiation.
- Now available in lead and latex free
Natural rubber latex. Sizes 6-9 include half sizes (no 9.5 size is available). Specify size when ordering. Available only in color shown. Sold 5 pair per box.