VIDAR’s DiagnosticPRO® Edge film digitizer takes the highest reliability, image quality and consistency of any digitizer on the market to the next level of performance. At double the scanning speed it allows for more studies in half the time.
With its DUAL USE function, DiagnosticPRO Edge offers all-in-one flexibility – in addition to PACS it can be used in facilities that now or in the future will support digitization of mammography priors. If you have a file room supporting PACS and low-volume mammography applications, the 44-micron spot size and 4.0 OD DiagnosticPRO Advantage will be key in the digital transition.
- Takes the industry standard in digitizing to a new level of performance
- Doubles the scanning speed for more studies in half the time
- All-in-one flexibility; Dual use mammography and general radiology
- Delivers exceptional image quality and consistency
- World-class reliability, service and support
- Digitizes up to 25 mixed-sized films in batch mode, allowing more productivity and greater efficiency
- Ideal for Dual use – general radiography or mammography
- Clinically proven image quality and consistency
- Exceeds the American College of Radiology Teleradiology Practice Guidelines
- Offers the only 36-bit data path in the industry to maximize grayscale accuracy and performance