Fits GE 1.5T & 3.0T
• CTL1312 Head Pad (7.5″W x 11.5″L x 0.625″D) – 1 Pc.
• CTL1313 Torso Pad (15.5″W x 30.5″L x 0.63″D) – 1 Pc.
Features & Benefits
• Patient Comfort Systems’ patent pending technology assures durability and patient safety.
Advanced Viscoelastic Material
• Permanent antimicrobial agent to inhibit the growth of 99.9% of harmful bacteria.
• Decreased patient motion during scans due to enhanced patient comfort.
• Increased patient satisfaction.
• The ultimate in pressure management technology for MRI, CT, and PET scanners.
• Reduces peak pressure, friction and pressure for improved blood flow.
• Exceptional radiolucent qualities.
• Can be easily cleaned and disinfected with any standard hospital disinfectant.
• User friendly – Reduces operation costs.
• Quick return on investment after purchase.
• Ultra-strong fabric with seams sewn with coated nylon thread to protect the viscoelastic core material from body fluids.
• Permanent antimicrobial agent incorporated in the top and bottom cover fabrics.
• Vapor, moisture impervious and latex free.
• Reduces sweating and shearing.
• Flamability compliant to CTB-133 standards, the required standards for most states.