Techno-Aide is proud to present our updated Adjustable Leg Supports! The perfect way to safely and securely position patient legs during imaging.
Our adjustable leg supports feature an easy to use locking pin for convenient height adjustment, a comfortable and durable nylon cradle, and a premium “no tip” wide base design. The durable all steel construction features a weight bearing capacity up to 350 lbs.
These leg supports are ideal for obtaining the Dunn view during imaging. The unique design allows the knees and hips to be flexed at a 90° angle for assessment of the femoral head sphericity in young adults. Also perfect for holding a leg for an upright posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) stress view.
- Two specialty sizes designed to meet virtually any need!
- New premium “no tip” base design for increased safety & stability
- Incredible weight bearing capacity up to 350 lbs.
- Adjustable height rang from 14.5″ – 19″
- Easy to use locking pin for quick and simple adjustment
- Extremely comfortable and durable nylon cradle
- Perfect for complex imaging procedures like the Dunn view & PCL stress views!