- Views: AP, Lateral, Oblique
- C-Spine, Chest, Abdominal, Magnified Airway, Soft Tissue Neck
- Critical components are X-ray lucent for excellent image contrast
- Easy to keep clean, germ-resistant, non-porous polyethylene construction
- Simple and virtually indestructible
The Pedia-Poser provides fast, gentle, and secure immobilization of infants through 4-year olds for X-ray imaging.
The patient is secured only once: the chair rotates, quickly positioning for different views.
This simple, reliable product is the child-friendly solution for pediatric positioning.
For Infants:The infant saddle seat is used for infants through about 8 month old. Soft stretchy Velcro straps are used to secure the arms in the desired pose. The chin strap is also used to support the head and neck.
For Toddlers:The bench seat is used with toddlers up to small 4 year old. The seat can be placed in one of two seat slots depending on the height of the child. The chair back adjusts to the height of the child. The non-stretchy Velcro straps are used with the stronger toddlers to secure their arms in the desired pose. The chin strap is used to achieve the desired head tilt.