CARESTREAM DRX-Evolution Plus
The new DRX-Evolution Plus offers:
- New LED lighting for enhanced functionality
- Greater flexibility with an extended tube column
- High performance Carestream generator
- Optional table to accommodate patients up to
705 lbs (320 kg)
- Forward-looking design to accommodate advanced
imaging applications in the future
Proven Image Quality
- The wireless, cassette-sized DRX Detector and EVP Plus image-processing software deliver superb image quality.
- Optional EVP Plus Software provides increased latitude and high-contrast image detail.
- Software options accommodate specialties such as pediatrics, orthopedics, and trauma.
- Choose a one-, two- or three-detector option to perform many types of imaging exams, including tabletop and long-length imaging.
- The automated overhead tube is designed for positioning convenience and efficiency.
- Detectors are fixed or wireless.
- Customize a DR solution to fits your workflow and budget.
- Add DR systems as your facility expands and grows.
- Designed for advanced future applications.
- Images are ready for viewing and manipulation on the console and in seconds.
- One space-saving console controls all medical imaging functions.
- Auto-positioning for fast and accurate setup
- DRX-Plus 3543 Detector with gadolinium (GOS) scintillator
- DRX-Plus 3543C Detector with cesium iodide (Csl), with increased DQE and MTF
- DRX 2530C Detector with a smaller format design
- A 17 in. x 17 in. (43 x 43 cm) stationary GOS detector, or a low-dose, cesium (CsI) panel option
- Standard table for patients up to 600 lbs. (272 kg)
- High weight capacity for patientsup to 705 lbs. (320 kg.)
- Both feature a four-way floating top
- Table movement initiated through double-tap foot pedals
Motorized Wall Stand
- Vertical Bucky range of motion from the floor up to 71 in. (180 cm)
- Horizontal projections with tilt capability from negative vertical (–20°) to horizontal (90°)
- Optional floor-mounted rail system for lateral stand movement
- Auto tracking and centering align detector with overhead tube
- Broad range of studies – chest, lateral cervical spine, standing knee and more
- Horizontal Bucky positioning for upper extremity and under-the-table studies
- Side-to-side swing angulations for easy cross-table exams on gurneys
Motorized Overhead Tube
- Preprogrammed tube and Bucky positions, generator and collimator settings maximize efficiency
- Auto-positioning and auto-centering for table or wall stand procedures
- Auto-tracking directs tube to follow detector to correct location or move the tube and the detector will follow
- Asymmetric-collimation capability allows top or bottom blade to remain fixed while moving the other
- Motor-assist function provides easy manual overhead tube positioning reducing operator fatigue
Non-Motorized Overhead Tube
- Monitor exams accurately with color LCD’s self-righting display of techniques and key data including SID, kVp/mAs, exam type, tube-head angle, active detector, auto-centering and auto-tracking
- Simple collimator controls positioned for easy adjustment
- Automatic collimator option with additional internal filtration available
- Flexible user interface, with touch screen control, customized to match clinical workflow
- Supports Automated Procedure Recognition (APR)
- Supports workflow protocols such as DxIOD, IHE Scheduled Workflow, IHE Consistent Presentation of Images and IHE Dose Reporting
Optional Linear Tomography
Bring anatomical structures into focus in a predefined plane – then blur or eliminate the details of the structures above and below the plane, to support the efficacy of procedures such as Intravenous Pyelograms (IVPs). Movement control is fully automatic, and switching to perform a tomography exam is fast and easy.
Optional Long-length Imaging
Capture a wide range of vertebral and long-bone images with your patient in an upright or supine position. The system automatically aligns captures and stitches the images.
A non-motorized overhead tube with the DRX Detector, paired with 39.3 ft (12 m) longitudinal rails, allows for rapid imaging in facilities with multiple trauma-bay configurations