Digital radiology is on the move like never before with the CARESTREAM DRX-Revolution Mobile X-ray System. The industry’s only mobile x-ray system with a fully automatic collapsible column has arrived. The days of blindly navigating tall, bulky units through hallways and around bedside monitors are over. Powered by a wireless DRX detector, this x-ray room on wheels drives like a dream and gives you fast, high-quality images.
A revolutionary imaging system that drives like a dream.
The tight and cluttered spaces of the ICU, ER and OR are no match for the mobility of the CARESTREAM DRX-Revolution.
- So easy to maneuver, you can make a 360-degree turn while steering it with just one hand.
- An automatic collapsible column shrinks the system to just over four feet tall, giving you complete visibility when moving the system to any location.
- The powerful dual motor drive makes moving the system effortless—in forward or reverse.
- A long tubehead reach gives you easy access to the patient in crowded rooms.
- Two touch-screen displays enable prior image review, technique changes and image acceptance or rejection from either location.
Fast, high-quality images in tight spaces for the sickest patients.
Unique Tube & Grid Alignment System optimizes image quality and encourages grid use.
- Consistent, precise images mean fewer retakes and support for faster, more accurate diagnosis.
- A powerful 32kW generator, dual focal spot tube and EVP Plus image processing combine to deliver superb image quality.
- DRX-Revolution offers prior image review including techniques and exposure history by using query/retrieve from PACS.
- Optional Tube & Line Visualization software instantly verifies placement of tubes and peripherally inserted central catheter lines in seriously ill or injured patients.
- The DRX detector is available in both gadolinium oxysulfide (GoS) scintillator or cesium iodide (CsI) formats for dose-sensitive exams.
Accelerate your workflow to new levels.
This fast, reliable, and easy mobile DR system was designed for the way you work.
- Touch screen monitors at both the tube head and main display provide two work zones just like a stationary DR room.
- Position quickly with the lightweight, wireless DRX detector that eliminates trip hazards and reduces the spread of infection.
- On-board bins keep gloves, sanitizer, paperwork, markers and lockable detector storage at your fingertips.
- Quickly power up and start your rounds with a single badge swipe.
- The same easy-to-use graphical user interface is on all Carestream CR and DR products, reducing training time and maximizing productivity.
- Boost efficiency and cut costs with a detector that works across all your digital x-ray equipment.
The detector that goes and grows with you
At the heart of the DRX Family is the world’s first wireless, cassette-sized detector that works across all your imaging equipment. Carestream’s 2nd generation DRX wireless detector is faster, lighter and even more versatile to support greater workflow and productivity.
- Combines the high quality of Carestream DR systems with immediate image access to help speed decisions on patient care
- Optional three-second exposure mode enhances imaging with lower power x-ray generators and accommodates thicker body parts
- Simply slides into table or wall-stand Bucky and can be used for tabletop projections like a conventional cassette
- Easily moves to any room or mobile DRX system
- Multiple exposures for long-length imaging (Not available in the USA) can eliminate the need for CR and expedite orthopedic exams
- Weighs 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg) and is easily transportable to boost productivity
- Carbon fiber twill front panel and powder coat finish on back panel improve handling
- Supports 375 lbs (170 kg) of distributed weight and up to 250 lbs (113 kg) on a four centimeter diameter
- Sleep mode extends battery life to up to 190 exposures or 14 days on standby mode, which means fewer battery changes and lower costs
Features are available on DRX-1 detectors or the DRX-1C cesium iodide detectors. The CARESTREAM DRX-1C detector’s high DQE and MTF make it an ideal fit for dose sensitive applications like pediatrics. More than 4,700 DRX detectors are in clinical use worldwide.