CoRE Labs Floor Mounted Suite
- CoRE labs radiographic suites were designed from the beginning to work seamlessly for even the fastest throughput clinical environments.
- With continuous SID display, rapid one hand positioning, optional SID automatic tracking, your clinic can be assured to care for a fast paced workload.
- To speed installation, all suites come with onboard 24 VAC & 24 VDC power and wiring interfaces for ancillary equipment.
- Their award winning user interface provides an easy to read, large backlit LCD display which shows SID and tube angulation.
- With continuous SID display, one can achieve 40” SID with any table height allowing tall and short technicians alike to work in a height environment which is comfortable to them.
- Operator fatigue is minimized through European & American engineered designs, providing less than 5 pounds necessary force, for movement in all directions
Atlas Elevating Table:
- The atlas elevating table is designed as a “stand alone” system, consisting of plug-in cables and a single board interface compatible with all standard x-ray equipment.
- The tabletop electromagnetic locks are released by applying pressure to foot pedals at the tables base.
- The table height is adjustable to accommodate ambulatory, wheel chair, or gurney patients – Easier transfer is accomplished for both patient and operator.
- With the atlas elevating table, the operator can easily and quietly elevate and accurately position a patient weighing up to 650 pounds.
- Virtually silent motorized vertical movement is controlled by applying pressure to the foot pedals or optional hand controls.
Flora Wall Bucky Stand 14″ x 17″:
- CoRE labs Wall Stands are manufactured to the same quality level as our tube stands and tables.
- Flora is a fully counterbalanced unit and uses electronic positive locks.
- The Flora accommodates Bucky’s, trays & DR systems from various manufacturers.
Triton Floor Mount Tube Stand:
- Extremely rigid steel & aluminum construction allows the Triton floor mount tube support to be freestanding.
- The Triton is fully counterbalanced for easy positioning during radiographic procedures.
- It uses the same world-class ergonomic LCD user interface as its ceiling mounted cousin.
- Standard longitudinal travel is 7.5 feet.
- Extended longitudinal travels are available. Transverse travel is 10” (+/- 5” from center) and vertical travel is 15” to 79” from a finished floor.