CoRE Labs Ceiling Mounted Suite
- CoRE labs radiographic suites were designed from the beginning to work seamlessly for even the fastest throughput clinical environments.
- With continuous SID display, rapid one hand positioning, optional SID automatic tracking, your clinic can be assured to care for a fast paced workload.
- To speed installation, all suites come with onboard 24 VAC & 24 VDC power and wiring interfaces for ancillary equipment.
- Their award winning user interface provides an easy to read, large backlit LCD display which shows SID and tube angulation.
- With continuous SID display, one can achieve 40” SID with any table height allowing tall and short technicians alike to work in a height environment which is comfortable to them.
- Operator fatigue is minimized through European & American engineered designs, providing less than 5 pounds necessary force, for movement in all directions
Atlas Elevating Table:
- The atlas elevating table is designed as a “stand alone” system, consisting of plug-in cables and a single board interface compatible with all standard x-ray equipment.
- The tabletop electromagnetic locks are released by applying pressure to foot pedals at the tables base.
- The table height is adjustable to accommodate ambulatory, wheel chair, or gurney patients – Easier transfer is accomplished for both patient and operator.
- With the atlas elevating table, the operator can easily and quietly elevate and accurately position a patient weighing up to 650 pounds.
- Virtually silent motorized vertical movement is controlled by applying pressure to the foot pedals or optional hand controls.
Flora Wall Bucky Stand 14″ x 17″:
- CoRE labs Wall Stands are manufactured to the same quality level as our tube stands and tables.
- Flora is a fully counterbalanced unit and uses electronic positive locks.
- The Flora accommodates Bucky’s, trays & DR systems from various manufacturers.
Halo Overhead Tube Crane:
- The halo overhead tube support is a heavy duty, manually operated, fully counterbalanced ceiling mounted unit.
- The halo tube support provides flexibility to facilitate a wide range of x-ray procedures.
- Fully counterbalanced, this heavy-duty system can be easily positioned at any selected point within its total range of travel.
- The x-ray tube rotates a full 360-degrees about its vertical and horizontal axis with mechanical indexing at each 90-degree position.
- The ergonomic user interface provides convenient selections to allow the tube to be moved in the longitudinal, transversal, vertical and rotational directions, and allows for table/wall Bucky centering.
- A single handle control allows for fast and out of the way positioning.
- The LCD Display indicates SID to Tabletop / Wall Bucky in inches or centimeters & angulation of x-ray tube in degrees.
- The “Intelligent Software” allows for fast and easy access to calibration and configuration.
- Standard ceiling heights between 99-124 inches. Can be used with any existing mounting structure without modification to the ceiling.