These premium, heavy-gauge vinyl sandbags are manufactured specifically to work in the MRI environment. These sandbags are the ideal option for quick, comfortable and safe patient positioning. MRI sandbags are non-conductive and constructed with non-metallic materials.
Sandbags are the perfect solution for nearly every positioning need such as: veterinary use, therapeutic and rehabilitation applications, surgical after-care, and general patient positioning. Each sandbag features a heat sealed inner sleeve, covered by a completely sewn and reinforced vinyl for long lasting durability.
- Designed specifically for MRI use
- Non-conductive and crafted with non-metallic materials
- Sandbag weight labeled on the side of each bag for easy identification
- MR conditional up to 7 Tesla
- Extremely durable, reinforced vinyl
- Heat sealed inner sleeves prevent leakage
- Completely sewn, tear resistant seams
- Designed to meet nearly any positioning need
- 5 lb., rectangle, 5″ x 15″
- Standard Loop