Boost CR productivity with a workflow leader. Maximize throughout, productivity , and patient satisfaction with the CARESTREAM DirectView Max CR System. A next generation workflow leader, this system has been developed in direct response to customer feedback and evolving technology. The Max CR Systems provides “drop-and-go” cassette processing that reduces radiograph queuing and waiting at the reader. Processed images can be sent automatically to pre-selected destinations without manual intervention.
Drop-and-go cassette processing, remote operations panel – and more! Distributed workflow is achieved with a wall-mounted CARESTREAM DirectView Remote Operations Panel, allowing study functions to be performed in the examination room. As a result, radiographers are free to spend more time with each patient, and more time performing examinations. Key improvements include faster throughput, easier cassette loading, expanded software capabilities, and reduced service-access requirements for greater placement flexibility, Part of Carestream Health’s broad digital portfolio, the Max CR Systems offers the image quality, reliability, support and service you expect from Carestream Health.
Simpler Image Management
• Store approx. 2,000 images online for rapid recall
• Minimize errors with a system configuration that prohibits distribution without image approval
• Route image automatically to multiple DICOM destinations
• User are alerted when patient data is incomplete or image delivery is pending
• View the status of the last printer to which the system forwarded an image
• Avoid image loss from power failure with standard on-board, uninterruptible power supply (UPS)