10” x 12” Compact size ideal for meeting the specialty imaging needs of extremities and NICU environments.
17” x 17” Typically mounted in a semipermanent location, designed for imaging larger anatomical areas.
AERODR® HQ – SPECIALTY IMAGING
10” x 12” Compact size is ideal for meeting the specialty imaging needs of extremities and in NICU environments.
- Combines high detective quantum efficiency (DQE) in a sturdy wireless FPD with powerful image processing software to deliver quality images at lower exposure times
- Offers performance and reliability to improve device utilization and ROI
- Delivers worry-free, dose-efficient digital radiography that integrates seamlessly with most X-ray devices in use today
AERODR® HQ – OVERSIZED IMAGING
17” x 17” Typically mounted in a semipermanent location, designed for imaging larger anatomical areas such as the chest.
- Fits standard 17” x 17” bucky to eliminate the need to rotate
- Can be wired to charge and transmit data while stored in the bin, without losing wireless capabilities
- Can be combined with other AeroDR panels for multi-panel configurations
|Detection method||Indirect conversion method|
|Scintillator||CsI (Cesium Iodide)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||17″x17″ – 459.8 x 460.2 x 15.9 mm:
10″ x 12″ – 281.8 x 333 x 15.9 mm
|Weight||17″x17″ – 3.6 kg:
10″ x 12″ – 1.7 kg
|Image area size||17″x17″ – 424.9 × 424.9 mm (2,428 x 2,428 pixels):
10″ x 12″ – 245.7 x 296.8 mm
|AD conversion||16 bit (65,536 gradients)|
|Communication||Dedicated wired ethernet connection / Wireless LAN ( IEEE802.11a compliant )|
|WLAN encryption||Wireless encryption method : AES / Authentication method : WPA2-PSK|
|Cycle time||17″x17″ Approx. 9.9 sec with a dedicated wired connection and . 15.5 sec with a wireless LAN connection.
10″ x 12″ Approx 7 sec with a dedicated wired connection and 9 sec (wireless with a wireless LAN connection.connection)
|Dynamic range||4 digits|
|Battery charging time empty to full||Within 30 minutes (when using the AeroDR battery charger) Within 60 minutes (when using the dedicated wired cable)|
|Battery duration in standby status||Approx. 16 hours|
|Number of exposable images||17″x17″ – 173 images / 4.8 hours:
10″ x 12″ – 146 images / 4.0 hours
* Under conditions that the interval between studies is five minutes and three images are captured in each study, assuming 20 seconds for each exposure to position a patient.
|Battery expected life time||Above the AeroDR detector product life time|
|Recommended storage and usage environment conditions||When operating : 10 to 30°C / 35 to 80% RH(ensure no water condensation) When not operating : –10 to 40°C / 20 to 90% RH(ensure no water condensation) In storage : –20 to 60°C* / 20 to 90% RH(ensure no water condensation)
* However, performance warranty period when storing at 60°C is 6 months after packing.