The 1417PGA/PCA is ahead of the technological curve in more ways than one. This tethered detector features an industry leading 3.9lp/mm resolution while utilizing a Gadox or Cesium scintillator.
Rayence has continually reinvented the development and manufacture ring process digital Imaging Centers.
Today’s outpatient imaging center’s require reduced exam times while maintaining a high level of patient comfort. Our digital flat panel solutions and software are designed around these needs. By providing state-of-the-art digital imaging technologies at an affordable price we can deliver the throughput and patient comfort required to driver a successful operation.
PACS capabilities with reporting functions help improve radiologist productivity by including other modalities within the center to one, centralized location for easy access.
A true 14×17″ cassettes sized detector provides users the flexibility of of going from the table to the wallstand, and back to the table top. It’s this flexibility that allows users to increase their workflow and throughput.
- Sensor Type: Amorphous Silicon with TFT
- Scintillator: Gadolinium Oxysulfide (Gadox) or Cesium-Iodide (Cesium)
- Active Area: 423 x 358 mm
- Active Pixels: 2,816 x 3,328 px
- Pixel Pitch: 127 µm
- Resolution: 3.9 lp/mm
- A/D Conversion: 14 bits
- Data Acquisition Time: 3 Sec.
- Frame Rate-Interface: 1Gbps Ethernet
- Energy Range: 40~150 kV
- Dimension (W x L X H ): 460 x 417 x 15.9 mm
- Weigh:t Gadox -3.2 kg(7.05 lbs) Cesium – 3.4 kg(7.49 lbs)
- Certiﬁcation: FDA cUL